Lifestyle During Online Education: An Overview
Research Scholar, Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan, India
Prof. Charu Vyas
Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan, India
Life style means the way or routine of living the life which broadly includes the interest, behaviour, beliefs and attitude and opportunity to learn which is affected by environment of individual. Lifestyle of student is affected by the education, the mode of education and shaped by various factors such as environment, investment of money, physical activity, food and diet pattern, social relationship, health condition in online education.
Education; lockdown; lifestyle; online education
- Perez-Dominguez F, Polanco-Ilabaca F, Pinto-Toledo F, et al, “Lifestyle Changes Among Medical Students During COVID-19 Pandemic: A Multicenter Study Across Nine Countries,” Health Education & Behavior, vol.48(4), may 2021, pp 446-454, doi:10.1177/10901981211019292.
- Picca, M., Manzoni, P., Milani, G.P. et al, “Distance learning, technological devices, lifestyle and behavior of children and their family during the COVID-19 lockdown in Lombardy: a survey”, Ital J Pediatr, vol 47, october 2021, pp 203, doi.org/10.1186/s13052-021-01156-8
- Shaun MMA, Nizum MWR, Munny S, Fayeza F, Mali SK, Abid MT, Hasan AR. “Eating habits and lifestyle changes among higher studies students post-lockdown in Bangladesh: A web-based cross-sectional study”. Heliyon, vol 7(8), 2021 Aug 20, doi: 10.1016/j.heliyon.2021.e07843.
- Saxena Rohit and Gupta Vivek, “Lifestyle modification in school-going children before and after COVID-19 lockdown,” Indian Journal of Ophthalmology, vol 69(12), December 2021, pp 3623-3629, doi: 10.4103/ijo.IJO_2096_2.
- Hyseni Duraku, Zamira & Hoxha, Linda, “The impact of COVID-19 on higher education: A study of interaction among Kosovar students’ mental health, attitudes toward online learning, study skills, and lifestyle changes,” Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Health Care, vol 13(2), May 2020.
- Jalal SM, Beth MRM, Al-Hassan HJM, Alshealah NMJ, “Body Mass Index, Practice of Physical Activity and Lifestyle of Students During COVID-19 Lockdown,” J Multidiscip Healthc, vol 14, June 2021, pp 1901-1910, doi.org/10.2147/JMDH.S325269.
- Shahriar, S., & Koly, F. J, “A cross-sectional study on Bangladeshi students regarding physiological challenges of online education,” Pharmacy education,Vol. 21, July 2021, pp. 267–275, doi.org/10.46542/pe.2021.211.267275.
- Nair, D. R., Rajmohan, V., & Raghuram TM, “Impact of COVID-19 Lockdown on Lifestyle and Psychosocial Stress - An Online Survey,” Kerala Journal of Psychiatry, vol: 33(1), June 2020, pp: 5–15, doi.org/10.30834/KJP.33.1.2020.194.
Disclaimer: All papers published in IJRST will be indexed on Google Search Engine as per their policy.