Employability of the Internet of Things (IOT) in the Enhanced Efficacy of Meteorological Forecast and Smart Monitoring System
Ahmed Abbas Naqvi
New Delhi, India
The paper proposes making data from a real-time weather monitoring system accessible worldwide from a specific location. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the technology behind this. This is a sophisticated and effective technique for connecting things within a network to the internet and the entire world. A DHT11 sensor continuously monitors temperature and humidity, a rain sensor measures rainfall intensity, and an LDR sensor measures weather conditions like cloudiness or sunshine. The framework sends this data to the microcontroller regularly, which then forms it and sends it to the internet web server over a Wi-Fi connection. The implemented system's updated data can be accessed online from anywhere worldwide.
IOT, Meteorological Forecast and Smart Monitoring System; DHT 11
- Girija C, Harshalatha H, Andreanna Grace Shires, Pushpalatha H P (2018), Internet of Things (IOT) based Weather Monitoring System, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol 6, issue 13.
- Iswanto, Helman Muhammad, (2012), Weather Monitoring Station with Remote Radio Frequency Wireless Communications, International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA) Vol.2, No.3 pg: 99-106; DOI: 10.5121/ijesa.2012.2311
- Ragini D. Khadse, G. Borkhade, (2015), Implementation of Wireless Sensor Network for Real Time Monitoring of Agricultural Parameter, International Journal of Science and Research, Volume 4 Issue 4, pg 1644-1646
- Ravi Kishore Kodali and Archana Sahu (2016), An IoT based Weather Information Prototype Using WeMos, 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (ic3i), 978-1-5090-5256-1/16/$31.00, IEEE.
- E. Cruz, Juan G. Ruiz (2015), Portable Weather System for Measure and Monitoring Temperature, Relative Humidity, and Pressure, Based on Bluetooth Communication, American Journal of Networks and Communications, Volume 4, Issue 3, June 2015, Pages: 49-53
- Lay Nandar Soe, K. Lwin, H. Tun, (2014), Implementation of Microcontroller Based Sensing Unit in Transmitter for Wireless Weather Station.
- M. Prasanna, M. Iyapparaja, M. Vinothkumar, B Ramamurthy, S.S. Manivannan, (2019), An Intelligent Weather Monitoring System using Internet of Things, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue - 4, November
- Node MCU ESP8266 – datasheet
- DHT 11 sensor datasheet
- Rainfall sensor datasheet
- Photoresistor sensor data sensor datasheet
Disclaimer: All papers published in IJRST will be indexed on Google Search Engine as per their policy.