Devising an ‘Image Steganography’ Framework for an Enhanced Efficacy for Sequential Data Embedded System
Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura, New Delhi
Vol: 10, Issue: 4, 2020
The process of hiding information between images is called Steganography. The usage has been increased more in the current decade. Formed various methods and predictions to ad-lib the communication. It involves more with regards to the solid transmission of the information in the correspondence series. The data might be in any form like the text, picture, sound and even video records. Steganography all the more deeply utilizes the image as a medium to cover the first data. In the proposed strategy uses the adjusted type of Least Significant Bit (LSB) addition method. The first text record is first changed over into a parallel structure. The cover picture is changing over concerning the info information's comparing pixel game plan. The substitution happens so that one pixel worth will be altered and supplanted in each square. Therefore, the interloper can't discover the progressions that occurred inside the picture. This strategy utilizes the LSB procedure in a changed manner with pixel substitution. The trial results show that the proposed technique stays secure and is quick to process.
Image Steganography; Least Significant Bit (LSB); cryptographic computation
- Ankit Chaudhary, J. Vasavada, J. L. Raheja, S. Kumar, M. Sharma, 'A Hash based Approach for Secure Keyless Steganography in Lossless RGB Images', in 22nd International Conference on Computer Graphics and Vision, 2012.
- Bhavana.S, and K.L.Sudha, 'Text Steganography Using Lsb Insertion Method Along With Chaos Theory'.
- Hemalatha S, U Dinesh Acharya, Renuka A, 'Comparison Of Secure And High Capacity Color Image Steganography Techniques In Rgb And Ycbcr Domains', in International Journal of Advanced Information Technology (IJAIT) Vol. 3, No. 3, June 2013.
- Shankar, K., and P. Eswaran. 'An Efficient Image Encryption Technique Based on Optimized Key Generation in ECC Using Genetic Algorithm', Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems. Springer India, 2016. 705-714.
- Juan José Roque, Jesús María Minguet, 'SLSB: Improving the Steganographic Algorithm LSB'.
- Kousik Dasgupta, J. K. Mandal, Paramartha Dutta, 'Hash Based Least Significant Bit Technique for Video Steganography (HLSB)', International Journal of Security, Privacy and Trust Management (IJSPTM), Vol. 1, Issue No. 2, April, 2012.
- Mandal, J.K., Sengupta, M., (2011), 'Steganographic Technique Based on Minimum Deviation of Fidelity (STMDF).', Proceedings of Second International Conference on Emerging Applications of Information Technology, IEEE Conference Publications, pp 298 – 301.
- S. M. Masud Karim, Md. Saifur Rahman, Md. Ismail Hossain 'A New Approach for LSB Based Image Steganography using Secret Key', International Conference on computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), Pages No. 286 – 291, 22-24 Dec., 2011.
- Mohammad A. Ahmad, Dr. Imad Alshaikhli, Sondos O. Alhussainan, 'Achieving Security for Images by LSB and MD5', Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Technology Research, Vol. 2, Issue No.3, Pages No. 127-139, Sept., 2012.
- Prabakaran Ganesan and R. Bhavani, 'A High Secure And Robust Image Steganography Using Dual Wavelet And Blending Model', in International Journal of computer Science, Vol 9, Issue 3, pp:277-284.
- Sachdeva, S and Kumar, A., (2012), 'Color Image Steganography Based on Modified Quantization Table., Proceedings of Second International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Technologies , IEEE Conference Publications, pp 309 – 313.
- Shilpa Gupta, Geeta Gujral, and Neha Aggarwal, 'Enhanced Least Significant Bit algorithm For Image Steganography', in International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 15 Issue 4, pp:- 40- 42, July 2012
- Soumyendu Das,Subhendu Das, Bijoy Bandyopadhyay, sugata sanyal, 'Steganography and Steganalysis: Different Approaches'.
- Stuti Goel, Arun Rana, Manpreet Kaur, 'A Review of Comparison Techniques of Image Steganography', in IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) Volume 6, Issue 1 (May. - Jun. 2013), PP 41-48.
- Shankar, K., and P. Eswaran. 'RGB-Based Secure Share Creation in Visual Cryptography Using Optimal Elliptic Curve Cryptography Technique', Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers 25.11 (2016): 1650138.
- József LENTI, 'Steganographic Methods', in Periodica Polytechnica Ser. El. Eng. Vol. 44, No. 3–4, Pp. 249–258,2000.
Disclaimer: All papers published in IJRST will be indexed on Google Search Engine as per their policy.