Smart Farming Management System Using IOT
Garigipati Vijay Kumar, Pallikonda Jashuva
Smart agriculture farming system is a new idea of farming in agriculture, because which uses IoT technology to monitor the crop 24/7 and sends the information to the cloud. This emerging system increases the quality and quantity of agricultural products. IoT technology provides the information about farming fields and then takes action depending on the farmer input. In this paper, we can design an IoT based advanced solution for monitoring the soil conditions and atmosphere for efficient crop growth is presented. The developed system is capable of monitoring temperature, humidity, soil moisture type using NodeMCU and different sensors connected to the microcontroller. Also, a notification is shown in farmer’s phone using Wi-Fi about environmental condition and water levels of the crop field
- Pradayumna Gokuale, Omkar Bharth, Sagar babu ,'Introduction to IoT and Devices', International Advanced Research Journal in Engineering Science and Technology (IJEST), Vol. 3, Issue 7, April 2017.
- Drian Thomos,'The advanced technology in Internet Evolution: The IoT and its applications', Research journal in Technology of IoT.
- P.John, P.Raj kumar “design and implementation new trends in agriculture” International Research of science and technology, Vol. 7, Issue 3, January 2016.
- Muthunoori Suresh, K.kiran rathod,” Smart Agriculture using IoT Technology”, International Journal of science and Technology, ISSN: 972-1011, Volume-9 Issue-4, March 2018.
- Nikesh Gondchawar, Prof. Dr. R. S. Kawitkar, ”IOT based smart agriculture”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 6, June 2016.
- Anand Nayyar, Er. Vikram Puri,” Smart Farming: IoT Based Smart Sensors Agriculture Stick for Live Temperature and Moisture Monitoring using Arduino, Cloud Computing & Solar Technology”, November 2017.
- Sweksha Goyal, Unnathi Mundra, Prof. Sahana Shetty,” SMART AGRICULTURE USING IOT”, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, Vol.8 Issue.5, pg. 143-148, May 2019.
- K.Jagan mohan rao, P.suvarna Raju “New trends in agriculture farming”, International journal of science and technology, ISSN:4545-4556, Volume-3, Issue-7,2015.
- A.Anusha, A.Guptha, G.Sivanageswar Rao, Ravi Kumar Tenali, “A Model for Smart Agriculture Using IOT”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE),ISSN:2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-6, April 2019.
- J.Kiran Raj sekhar, P.Rajesh , 'Advanced technology in agriculture farming', research in International journal, Volume 1, Issue 10,page no.151-156, March 2015.
- Akira Suyama and Ushio Inoue, 'Novel Concept for a Long Lifetime Wireless Geo-fencing System with an Integrated Sub-10 μA Wake-Up Receiver', ICIS, pp. 26-29, June 2016.
- Nik Hisham, Ahmad Rizan, Ibrahim and Ahmad Nizar, 'IR 4.0 Using IoT and LORAWAN to Accelerate Lentinula Edodes Growth', ICSSA2018, 2018.
- L. Mainetti, L. Patrono, A. Secco and I. Sergi, 'An IoT-aware AAL system for elderly people', 2016 Int. Multidiscip. Conf. Comput. Energy Sci. Split. 2016, 2016.
- F. J. Ferrández-Pastor, J. M. García-Chamizo, M. Nieto-Hidalgo and J. Mora-Martínez, 'Precision Agriculture Design Method Using a Distributed Computing Architecture on Internet of Things Context', Sensors, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1731, 2018.
- Duan Yan-e, Design of Intelligent Agriculture Management Information System Based on IoT Fourth International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, vol. 1, pp. 1045-1049, 2011.
Disclaimer: All papers published in IJRST will be indexed on Google Search Engine as per their policy.